Return requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of The Hidden Garden Flowers.
- If your flower arrangement in unsatisfactory for any reason, please contact The Hidden Garden within 24 hours of delivery so we can promptly provide a remedy.
- Most often, we will provide a replacement arrangement at no cost, and pickup the unsatisfactory flowers.
- We do not provide monetary refunds, however store credit will be applied where applicable.
- Flower arrangements will last 3-7 days depending on flower selection and proper maintenance of your arrangement - we can not guarantee fresh floral to last beyond that window of time
As the purchaser of items from THE HIDDEN GARDEN , the purchaser agrees that:
- All sales are final.
- As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available
- Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, The Hidden Garden Flowers reserves the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
- We always do our best to deliver on time, however at times unforeseen traffic conditions and circumstances do happen. Delivery times are a guideline and not guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender. We do not call ahead to ensure someone is home, as to not spoil surprises.